Wind Turbine Insurance
We provide comprehensive Insurance cover for Onshore Wind Projects, from single 3kW systems, right up to Large Scale Wind Farms.
Cover is placed with Insurance companies that have a strong financial rating.
Our client base within the wind turbine sector includes landowners, funders, installers, farmers, project manufacturers and private individuals –
Examples of the covers we can provide –
Wind Turbine Insurance/Wind Farm Insurance : Construction/Installation Phase
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Contractors All Risks insurance incl. Contract Works
- Delay in Start Up/Advanced Profits Insurance
- Goods in Transit Insurance/Marine Insurance
- Reinstatement / Decommissioning Insurance – Alternative to a bond
- Legal Expenses
We also provide insurance cover for the operation of the project as per the covers below:
Wind Turbine Insurance / Wind Farm Insurance : Operational Phase
- All Risks Cover – Cover against Damage to the wind turbine & associate equipment including perils, Fire, Lightning, Storm, Theft, Accidental & Malicious Damage
- Breakdown Cover – Cover against costs of parts & labour following breakdown of the wind turbine
- Loss of Revenue – Cover against the loss of revenue e.g. FIT payment following damage to the wind turbine.
- Public Liability Insurance – Protection against damage to third party property or injury to third parties
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Employers Liability
- Directors & Officers
- On the back of our All Risks policies we can offer Chancel and Title protection.
- Legal Expenses