Electric Vehicle Charging Point Insurance
Northern Alliance can provide bespoke insurance cover for your EV Charging Points.
Whether you are an installer, investor / funder, owner or project manager of a EV project/s we can offer bespoke insurance cover for both the construction / erection and operational phase of your EV project.
- All Risks Cover – Cover against Damage to charging points & associate equipment. Perils include Fire, Storm, Theft, Accidental & Malicious Damage
- Loss of Revenue – Cover against the loss of Income following damage to your EV charging point.
- Public Liability Insurance – Cover protecting against damage to third party property and injury to third parties e.g Power Surge to connected vehicles.
- Public Liability – The (special purpose vehicle) SPV / Project Owner may rent vehicle parking spaces and the lease agreement could make the project owner responsible for the space / upkeep.
- Employers Liability Insurance – Required if SPV has more than one Director.
- Legal Expenses
Please contact a member of our team to discuss your insurance requirements, Tel No 01924 232912 or email@example.com