Residential Property Insurance

Residential Property Insurance / Landlords Insurance

We can arrange cover for all types of residential property insurance / landlords insurance. We offer a comprehensive for residential property insurance which provides full protection for your property.

Whether you have a single buy to let property that requires insurance cover or whether you have multiple properties Northern Alliance can assist with your insurance requirements.

We cater for the following properties –

  • Professional Tenants
  • DSS Tenants
  • Student Tenants
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • Blocks of Flats
  • Bedsits
  • Listed Properties
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Housing Associations
  • Multiple Properties
  • Non Standard Construction

Our policy offers the following cover options –

  • All Risks Cover (Fire, Storm Damage, Accidental Damage, Malicious Damage etc)
  • Loss or Rent Cover
  • Property Owners Public Liability
  • Landlords Contents
  • Legal Protection
  • Terrorism Cover