With the above in mind, we can offer advice to you and your staff that creates an understanding throughout your company of the reporting procedures in the event of a claim and the continuing management of existing claims. Our experienced claims team will ensure that claims are reported to insurers promptly and dealt with fairly, with a view to securing an expedient and satisfactory settlement on your behalf. We will also provide regular updates as to the progress of your claims.
Our service includes –
- A qualified insurance practitioner handling or supervising every claim.
- Face-to-face meetings with all personal injury claimants
- We have no call centre or automated telephone systems, which means that our clients always speak directly to the claims handler.
If you require assistance or wish to report a claim, please contact us via the following numbers:
T: 01924 269632
T: 07833 098851 (Out of office hours)
See Also : Enhanced Claims Service
Claims Service for our clients’ at the right level
Developed to help you with just the right weight on your side when you are involved with a difficult or complex claim. Your own dedicated loss adjuster is the balance you need to help you through the claim process.
A Dedicated Loss Adjuster
After notification of a qualifying claim, your expert Loss Adjuster will be appointed to make contact with you and your Broker. If necessary your Loss Adjuster will attend your premises within 48hrs or sooner if required, to discuss, help and guide you through the claim.
Liaison with the right people at the right time is crucial to the successful outcome of any claim and your Loss Adjuster will make contact with the insurer appointed Adjuster to conclude their enquiries into policy liability.
You and your Broker will be provided with help in making the right decisions at a very vulnerable time. Your Loss Adjuster can organise contractors to secure and make premises safe, give you advice on how to mitigate the loss, help with salvage and minimise business interruption.
Your Loss Adjuster will :
- give common sense advice in helping you survive a major loss. For example he can advise on the possibility of alternative premises and costs incurred to keep the business functioning profitably.Your Loss Adjuster will assist in the quantification of loss including presenting evidence and liaising with your accountant in any BI Claim.
- offer valuable guidance in the investigation of Liability claims. (Ordinarily Insurers will arrange for the investigation of Liability claims made against you and conduct the claims on their behalf)
- if required negotiate settlement of the claims with the insurance company’s representative/lossadjuster and arrange interim payments as needed.
- resist any unjustified repudiations and drive your claim to settlement by being pro-active.
We call it – Balancing things up!