Demolition Contractors Insurance
As a demolition contractor you must have the right covers in place. With such a wide a varied Insurance market it’s not easy to find the right comprehensive policy that meets your needs.
That’s where we come in. One of our experienced account executives will know exactly which insurers and policies you will need to ensure you are fully covered.
Here are some of the key features & policies we can offer demolition contractors:
- Public Liability Cover – available from £5 million limit of indemnity
- Employers Liability Cover – available from £10 Million limit of indemnity
- Covers up to 5 Story Buildings Including Basement
- 3 Meter Depth Limit
- Includes Hand Held Demolition
- Includes Machine Demolition
- Covers Site Clearance
- Non Notifiable Asbestos Removal
Two key covers that should be considered are:
Public liability insurance provides protection against your legal liability to third parties, following injury or property damage caused in the course of your business. Cover extends to both defence costs and awards.
Employers’ Liability Insurance is compulsory by law for most businesses. As an employer, you are responsible for the health and safety of any worker under a contract of service. If a worker suffers an injury or an illness that they believe is your fault, they may try to claim compensation from you.
Take a look at the additional covers below that may benefit your business:
- Contractors’ Plant Cover
- Legal Expenses (including cover for Employment Disputes & Tax Protection)
- Directors & Officers (including cover for Defence Costs in the event of civil action)
- Health & Safety and Risk Management Consultancy
We will do all the legwork for you, just give us a call today and we will ensure that your business is fully covered.