Demolition Contractors Insurance
As a demolition contractor you must have the right covers in place. With such a wide a varied Insurance market it’s not easy to find the right policy bespoke to your needs.
That’s were we come in. We have wealth of experience and know exactly which insurers and policies you will need.
Here are some of the key features & policies we can offer demolition contractors:
- Public Liability Cover – available from £5 million limit of indemnity
- Employers Liability Cover – available from £10 Million limit of indemnity
- Covers up to 5 Story Buildings Including Basement
- 3 Meter Depth Limit
- Includes Hand Held Demolition
- Includes Machine Demolition
- Covers Site Clearance
- Non Notifiable Asbestos Removal
Two key covers that should be considered are:
Public liability insurance is essential for all demolitions contractors as this covers you against any damage or injury to a third party. The minimum we provide for this cover is £5 million.
Employers’ liability insurance is requirement by law for any business or tradesman that has employees, hire contractors, casual workers or temporary staff. The policy will pay the costs incurred by an employee making a claim because he or she was injured or became seriously ill whilst working for your business.
Take a look at the additional covers below that may benefit your business:
- Contractors’ Plant Cover
- Legal Expenses (including cover for Employment Disputes & Tax Protection)
- Directors & Officers (including cover for Defence Costs in the event of civil action)
- Health & Safety and Risk Management Consultancy
We will do all the legwork for you, just give us a call today and we will ensure that your business is fully covered.