Wind Turbine Insurance
Northern Alliance Brokers are one the leading insurance brokers for renewable energy insurance in the UK. We have developed bespoke insurance cover for wind turbines & wind farms.
We currently insure wind turbines for land owners, farmers, private individuals, developers & investors/funders.
Cover can be arranged for single turbines starting at 5kW through to 2.5MW of multi-site projects.
Cover is placed with ‘A’ rated, bankable & specialists renewable energy insurance companies.
Our client base within the wind turbine sector includes landowners, funders, installers, farmers, project manufacturers and private individuals –
Examples of the covers we can provide –
Wind Turbine Insurance/Wind Farm Insurance : Construction/Installation Phase
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Contractors All Risks insurance inc Contract Works
- Delay in Start Up/Advanced Profits Insurance
- Goods in Transit Insurance/Marine Insurance
Besides offering insurance cover for the planning & construction/erection of wind turbines we also provide insurance cover for the operation of the project as per the covers below:
Wind Turbine Insurance / Wind Farm Insurance : Operational Phase
- All Risks Cover – Cover against Damage to the wind turbine & associate equipment including perils, Fire, Lightning, Storm, Theft, Accidental& Malicious Damage
- Breakdown Cover – Cover against costs of parts & labour following breakdown of the wind turbine
- Loss of Revenue – Cover against the loss of revenue e.g. FIT payment following damage to the wind turbine.
- Public Liability Insurance – Protection against damage to third party property or injury to third parties