Solar Panel Insurance / Solar Project Insurance
Whether you are an installer, investor/funder or project manager of a solar project we can offer bespoke insurance cover for both the construction/erection and operational phase of your solar project.
We can insure solar arrays both ground mounted and on residential and commercial properties throughout the UK. Our cover offered includes the following:
- All Risks Cover – Cover against Damage to Panels, Inverters & associate equipment. Perils include Fire, Storm, Theft, Accidental & Malicious Damage
- On the back of our All Risks policies we can offer Chancel and Title protection.
- Breakdown Cover – Cover can also include the cost of replacement parts & labour following breakdown.
- Loss of Revenue – Cover against the loss of Income/Loss of Feed in Tariff following damage to panels
- Public Liability Insurance – Cover protecting against damage to third party property and injury to third parties e.g. should a panel become detached from the roof area.
- Employers Liability Insurance – Required if SPV has more than one Director.
- Reinstatement / Decommissioning Insurance – Alternative to a bond
- Legal Expenses
Premiums starting from £250 per annum with low excesses.
We only work with ‘A’ rated & bankable insurers who share the same expertise as ourselves within the solar and renewable energy market.
We also have Delegated Binding Authority For Operational All Risks, which allows us to quote, place cover and issue Documentation for Approved Solar Projects.
This extends to include Public Liability up to £10,000,000 Any One Claim.
Construction / Installation Stage:
- Large Residential/Social Housing Solar Projects
- Multi Site Commercial Solar Projects
- Local Authority Building Solar Projects
- Agricultural/Rural Solar Projects
- Ground Mounted Solar Projects
Whatever the size or type of solar project involved we have insurance cover to meet your individual requirements.