Commercial Property Insurance
We have become a respected and well known insurance provider within the commercial property insurance market. Northern Alliance have several commercial property insurance schemes for property owners, developers and investors.
The insurance cover we offer for our commercial property insurance is market leading with highly competitive premiums to match. We can cater for the following commercial property insurance –
- Office Blocks
- Industrial Premises
- Sports & Leisure Buildings
- Multi Tenure Buildings
- High Hazardous
- Unoccupied Buildings
- Retail/Retail Parks
- Non Standard Construction
Our commercial property insurance policy covers the following areas –
- All Risks Cover (Fire, Storm Damage, Accidental Damage, Malicious Damage etc)
- Loss or Rent Cover
- Property Owners Public Liability
- Landlords Contents
- Legal Protection
- Terrorism Cover
We are confident that the covers provided by Northern Alliance are market leading within the property insurance market. Does your current insurance provider offer the following covers as standard –
- Buildings cover includes Loss of Market Value (as a result of planning constraints following damage), Capital Sums Payable to Lessees, Insurance Premiums and Technical Agents Fees
- Rent includes Projected Increases in Rent (up to £500,000) and Accelerated Reinstatement Expenditure.
- There are no warranties or conditions precedent to liability
- Blanket Average is provided as standard
- Full cover for unoccupied buildings
- Capital Additions Cover (Buildings & Loss of Rent) – allows automatic cover for new buildings without prior notification to insurers. Up to £2,500,000 any loss
- Automatic Contract Works cover up to £100,000
- Denial of Access (including Legionella) £1,000,000 any one loss
- Explosion of Steam Pressure Plant £2,000,000 any one loss
- Failure of Third Party Insurances £1,000,000 any one loss
- Fly Tipping £10,000 any one loss
- Inadvertent Omission to Insure £1,000,000 any one loss (where a property has been inadvertently left uninsured)
- Landscaping Costs following a Claim (no sub limit)
- Loss of Attraction £1,000,000 anyone loss (policy extends cover to include loss resulting from damage in the vicinity which reduces turnover which would have been expected to be recovered if the damage had not occurred.
- Loss of Metered Supplies (no sub limit)
- Privity of Contract £2,500,000 any one loss
- Replacement of locks (includes accidental loss & no sub limit).
- Removal of Insect Nests
- Trace and Access – no sub limit and cover extends to include damage to pipes caused by freezing.
- Unauthorised Use of public Utilities £50,000 any one loss
- Please contact our Property Owners Division to discuss your Commercial Property Insurance requirements